- Features of Pharma-sulation raw materials :
Basotect®, developed by BASF in Germany, is a flexible, open-cell foam made of melamine resin and is used as good thermal and sound insulation materials in various industrial and commercial fields.
Basotect® has excellent heat, cold and water resistance so it can be used in various environments. It’s lightweight and can be processed and formed even under extremely low temperature. It doesn’t use ozone depletion materials during production so it is also environment-friendly.
Properties resulting from the basic melamine resin
- Flame resistance & self extinguishability
- Heat resistance
- Constant physical properties over a wide temperature range
Properties resulting from the open cell foam
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- Flexibility at very low temperature
- Outstanding sound absorption